MONTHLY HORSE BOARDING All of our board is full care and comes with gender segregated turnout, a place in the tack room that holds 3 saddles, rotation worming, daily health check, 2x daily farm choice grain (Suppliments not included) and free choice hay or pasture. Our Facility has Quality 5 strand white coated cable fencing with 2 electrified lines, New Stalls and New Run In Sheds in our fields. Automatic Waterers. Large Round Pen for training/exercise, Full XC Jump Course, Swimming Pond for horses. Fly Preditor Program, Hay grown on site or Locally. Our Pastures are re-seeded yearly.
- BASIC FIELD BOARD $300 standard pasture board with 2x a Day Grain fed in the field, Hay included.
- MODIFIED STALL BOARD $375 per horse per month Horses fed in a large private stall each morning and night away from the herd and turned back out. Turned out as much as possible. Brought in for inclement weather, Cold and extreme heat. Bonus 5 ft area in front of stall for personal items and personal cross ties.
- PREMIUM FULL CARE STALL $450 per horse per month. Horses brought in daily all night to a large private stall or Turned in during the day in the Summer when hot.. Personal Cross Ties and 5ft bonus area for personal stuff.
- DAILY VISITOR BOARD Call for Availablility $25 per night for a STALL bedding provided or you may bring your own.
Horse Boarding Facilities
Click the pictures below to take a tour of the Facilities. All Stalls Fencing and Run Ins are new and SAFE, built with your Equine Partner in mind. 100 x 200 Outdoor Arena and XC Course with Water Jump and Keyhole.
EQUESTRIAN CAMPING / CAMPING
ALL CAMPSITES ARE CONSIDERED PRIMITIVE CAMPING there are no water, electric or sewer hook-ups at the sites.
**Restroom Trailer with Men and Ladies rooms with hand sinks available for $150, please book in advance.
DAILY TRAILER IN RATE 20$ per horse apply when camping. Staying over night allows you to play the next day for free until 6pm.
One Guided Tour with Photography Included up to 3 Hours in the Saddle with your group to show you around each time you stay! One Time $25 upcharge for those that wish to go 5 hours on their group tour. Guests are welcome to participate in other rides going out during their stay as well. Guests can self tour the property and use the XC course maps can be provided.
Bring your barn, family and your horses to stay overnight for an outdoor adventure. All campsites are WATERFRONT. Controlled adult supervised Bonfires in designated areas are allowed. Stocked Bass Pond on the property so bring your fishing pole!
CAMPING OPEN MARCH through SEPTEMBER.
- THE POINT Is a farm favorite! This Large Waterfront Campsite is a open grassy area surrounded by woods and water. This campsite can accommodate multiple horse trailers, tents and hammocks. It has its own boat ramp, large brick bonfire pit, 2 canoes with paddles (bring your own life jackets), some kayaks and a picnic table. Plenty of space to turn around your rig, highline your horses and set up corrals. $75 per night for 4 horse trailers (max 16 people ) or $100 per night for 6 horse trailers (24 max people) , $150 up to 8 horse trailers
- THE COVE CAMPSITE $75 per night for a private, waterfront, shady site that holds 3 horse trailers or 10 max people. Plenty of trees to highline, hammock and beautiful brick fire pit! 2 kayaks
- EAGLES NEST CAMPSITE .Vehicle access ONLY (no horse trailers) ( 4 wheel drive or AWD vehicles prefered).. Waterfront and EXTREMELY private, Best Sunset View on the farm! Trees for hammocks and multiple areas for tents, Personal sandy beach at low tide, bonfire pit. Can accomodate larger groups. 50$ to $150 depending on amount of people.
- HORSE ACCOMMODATIONS You may bring your own horse ammenities or Rent Stalls for $20 per horse / per night (WHEN AVAILABLE and must be booked in advance). $50 per night for a 4 acre paddock with Run in (WHEN AVAILABLE and must be booked in advance. )
- EXTRA GUIDED TOURS with photography can be included for 25$ per trip. This is especially helpful with fast and slow paced members of the same group.
****WELL BEHAVED DOGS are welcome at your site. They are NOT permitted off the farm. If riding off the farm please leave your dog back at the site.
****VIEWINGS OF THE CAMPSITES CAN BE PROVIDED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AT 252 305 3421
****Farm Lane down to the campsites is about 1/2 mile from barn and is not paved so it can be muddy after heavy rain, please take this into consideration if you have 2 wheel drive and the weather has been rainy. All Guests have different needs, Please call with group size and information to be sure we can accommodate you appropriately (252) 305 - 3421.
Camping and Nature Activities
Click on the photo's below to view some of the Nature Activities Alailable here on the farm. Horseback Riding, Camping, Kayaking, Fishing, Hiking are just a few activities that are availble on the farm. While your here keep an eye out for some of our Native wildlife such as the Bald Eagle, flying squirel, Red Fox, Whitetail Deer, and the Swans that visit every December. In the summer view the American Lotus in our Lous Pond or Kayaking around Pond Creek.
GVHS QUALITY GYPSY VANNERS FOR SALE
We plan on having 2 Gypsy Vanner foals available in 2017. We often have Gypsy Vanners/Friesian Horses for Riding Leases.
GYPSY VANNER AND FRIESIAN HORSES
We have a lovely assortment of horses on sight, we have a few high quality foals each year. Click on the photos below to see some of our horse stock. Sales and Riding Leases often available.